Financial Assistance for Small Business:
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation is compiling a list of programs providing financial assistance to small businesses impacted by COVID-19. For nonprofit assistance, see Candid’s list of funds for coronavirus relief.
- James Beard Foundation Food and Beverage Industry Relief Fund.
- Kiva US Small Business Loans.
- Opportunity Fund COVID-19 Small Business Relief Fund.
- Restaurant Workers Community Foundation COVID-19 Relief Fund.
- The Main Street Initiative by Mainvest.
- Small Business Administration Disaster Loan Assistance.
- Verizon and LISC Small Business Recovery Fund.
- WaFd Bank Small Business Lifeline .
Please note: This list is not comprehensive and is intended as an informational resource only. If you oversee a fund granting money to small businesses not on this list, please email email@example.com to have your program added.