Deep Water Access Megasite
Ascension Economic Development Corp. is at the forefront of identifying large tracts of land available for fast development in southeast Louisiana. One site identified is over 17,000 +/- acres and is located on the Mississippi River with numerous other location advantages including utility infrastructure, suitability for dock construction, rail and an available workforce.
RiverPlex MegaPark of Louisiana
RiverPlex MegaPark is a 17,000 +/- acre site located on the west bank of the Mississippi River in Ascension Parish in the Baton Rouge Metropolitan Area. The site is within the Mississippi River industrial corridor near major operations such as BASF, Honeywell, Terra terminal, CF Industries, Motive, and Air Products.
- Less than 1/2 mile from the Sunshine Bridge (La. Hwy 70, a 4-lane highway)
- Access to key feedstocks produced at local chemical facilities and imports entering local ports
- Population of over 3 million people in a 75-mile radius
- Within the jurisdiction of the Port of Greater Baton Rouge with access to bond financing
- The southeastern section of the site has been initially reviewed by the NOBRA River Pilots Association for dock construction
- Union Pacific rail line is located 1 mile from site
- Water is provided by a rural cooperative, lines are located approximately 1/2 mile from the property
- 20″ gas pipeline on the property
- Site is serviced by existing electrical distribution dual feeds and is less than 1 mile from existing substation and transmission lines
- Located less than 2 miles from the Donaldsonville Technology & Industrial Park, a 60 acre park on La. Hwy 70
Additional data available by request. To contact our office CLICK HERE. List each requested item in the text box provided.